and we're back...

After a LONG blog break I've decided to come back. Welcome to my life.

The weekend before last I went on Adventures with my friend Genevieve. We visited the Strong Museum of Play and a little tea shop/restaurant called La Tea Da. It was incredibly cute, had amazing food, and all these funny hats you could wear =D




Genevieve picking out a hat! =D


Our little table


DELICIOUS salad and tuna melt, and tea! (Note the cute little purple flowers that came with my salad)

We had both always wanted to go to the Strong Museum of Play, so we headed there next...

Weather Woman Genevieve and her Pumpkin.

Future Martha Stewart?

Our version of Mr. Potato Head

SLINKY!

It was really cute and fun, if you have children and are in the area ever I'd HIGHLY suggest bringing your kids there they'd have a BLAST! There's so much to do! (I'd bring hand sanitizer though...haha)

That's all for now, more recent update to come soon! Tonight hopefully!

0 Responses on "and we're back..."