What do I want to do when I grow up?

Art Direction.
Shooter.
Magazine.
Gallery.
Fashion.
Production.
New York.
West Coast.
Dirtbag.
Etc.

I have no idea.
Sort yourself out please?

4 Responses on "What do I want to do when I grow up?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I don't think any of us will end up growing up.

    Joi says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Joi says:

    Especially Kyle.

    But I have full faith in you, Michelle. Whatever it is that you'll end up doing, you'll do well in (:

    Just live life how it is now...things will find its way eventually (of course, this is coming from the freako that initially runs away when there are problems...but hey, I guess that's saying something lol).

    Thanks Joi! And not even the best of us always follow our own good advice! :)


    I hope we never grow up! Although.... when that really does happen it's kinda pathetic. So... let's just all stay young at heart?