"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." -Harriet Van Horne

So I made the mistake of organizing my recipe bookmarks tonight.
Now ALL I want to do is cook.

Here are my goals:

1) Beef Stew (here) Or something similar. Probably improv a bit.
This is happening SOON. Pay day's on Friday
.
Also, preferably with some pasta inside!

2) Mexican Sweet Rice Drink. I think this is the same drink my elementary school best Friend Dominique's family made. I've been dreaming about it for years. We LOVED it. (here)


3) Homemade Bagels. My friend Meg has been making these pretty frequently. Thought I should get in the game. Plus: YUM. (here)


4) Lemon-Vodka Cream Pops: enough said. It's going to be summer soon! (here)


5) Homemade Granola (here) I've wanted to do this for a long time.


6) Chicken and Artichoke in a wine sauce. (here) I start drooling just looking at this!


7) Hot Spinach Dip (here) oh, and a hot artichoke dip. But I'll have to steal that from my lovely friend Genevieve.


Needless to say, I'm gonna need a raise just to cook all this!


(all the images are from the blogs the recipes are from)

0 Responses on ""Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." -Harriet Van Horne"