“Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway” -Joe Moore

Monday night (in addition to being the weirdest night, ever) I got three terrible hours of sleep. This morning I had a flight at 5:30am, so when it hit 2am Ben and I just decided to stay up.

I was at my gate by 4:30am. =/ (I also went into the men's bathroom on accident... possible sleep deprivation issue?)

Needless to say it's been a long day. But my flights went amazingly well, I actually arrived EARLY.




My mountains in the distance!

=)

Miss ben and my kitty already.
However...





I took a nap with my mommy's new kitty. She still need a name! Name contest anyone?

P.S. My new bedroom has a YELLOW wall <3

0 Responses on "“Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway” -Joe Moore"