“Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” - Robert Frost

I'm home. =]



And here are some teasers of the new house!



Light games from the front door.





Antique Bird Stand





Awesome dressers my dad found





Master Bed







My mom's DREAM sink/mirror =D (makes me so happy she found them)





Better view







MY ROOM!!



My parents awesome solution to me HATING dressers =D love it.



My room chicken...



Downstairs Bafroom.



Love the way the cabinets turned out... we spent SO SO SOOOO long planning these.



"Bay Window" Sunroom.



My dad's favorite part ;)



Livin' room





And let us eat!

Hope this peaked/satisfied everyone curiosity! Comment away with questions if you wish! (I can show more detailed pics upon request, I thought these were less boring.)

Cheers!

(P.S. I can never decide on a template... =/)

4 Responses on "“Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” - Robert Frost"

  1. Joi says:

    I love your sink! :D

    Joy says:

    Oh my GODDDD, it looks SO SO SO beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

    Thanks guys! =) Can't wait for you to see it Joy!

    Kelsie says:

    I want to see it! The teasers are...well... teasing!!! I hope I get to enjoy a tour :)